Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best stuff to treat pimples, acne and acne spots?

I need something to treat certain spotson my face what is the best spot treatment stuff and the best stuff for cleaning ur face right now im using acne freeWhat is the best stuff to treat pimples, acne and acne spots?
Did you ever try using raw garlic and apply the paste over pimple directly. Stings for a maybe 10-15 minutes but then it's fine.


It almost reduces the pimple and dries it out. You can also consume raw garlic or onion along with food, start in smaller doses and gradually you can go upto 3garlic a day or one large onion a day with food.What is the best stuff to treat pimples, acne and acne spots?
proactive is scam, it just made my acne worse so I wouldn't recommend you to use it. Instead drink a lot of water. also I'm using a cheap remedy which is helping me a lot to remove my face severe acne. I found it from this blog: http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


If you do not have severe acne, it's what you should get your hand on!


hope this helps
I use Cetaphil face wash. My derm recommended it, i use it morning and night then put thCetaphilil lotion on afterward.





I also use retin a micro at night after washing my face and then the lotion and another cream in the morning, but those have to be prescribed by a doctor.





Hope this helps.
acne free is good, but if you can, perscription acne stuff with the dermatologist (or if you know anyone who's a doctor...) works like magic. i had a bunch of acne and it cleared it all. i use neutrogena acne on the spot stuff and i love that. toothpaste (not the gel ones) works really well. there are probably a lot of other giood things oput there too.
Here is a natural spot treatment. Apply a paste made of nutmeg powder and raw milk on acne or pimples and wash it off after 20 minutes. Do it for about 10-15 days to see the difference. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
I've been on everything including accutane, get proactiv!
moisturize regularly and you will not have anymore acne within weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment