Monday, April 26, 2010

How to treat acne?

what is a good way to treat acne and keep it off?How to treat acne?
ProActiv.





Honestly, I had a bit of acne before. It wasn't that bad but it was definitely noticable. What I suggest. If you didn't like or can't obtain ProActiv... then try this for a week at least. It won't even take a week to notice results but this is how confident I am on this....


You'll need cotton swabs, rubbing alcohol and sunblock or any kind of creme'/moisturizer that contains SPF 15+


First off, what usually causes acne is OILY skin... This is going to make your skin feel irritated and have a burning sensation a bit but it's totally fine. It's just killing the ';germs'; and cleaning your skin. Apply [not too much, but enough] rubbing alcohol in the morning on the acne. You won't need to wash this off as your skin absorbs it. Wait 15minutes and apply the creme'. NOT TOO MUCH THOUGH, as this may sink into your pores and make it worse. Just a little bit because rubbing alcohol can be very drying. Then just before you go to bed, rub on the alcohol withOUT the creme'. Your skin needs to breathe and this will be good for it.





You also need to be healthy in general and cut out the bad junk foods.


Try drinking a lot of water [and I mean A LOT] and buy Green Tea Extract capsules. Take 4 a day as that cleans your system out. This helps a lot too.How to treat acne?
Getting rid of acne for good you need to detox your body. Buy a detox kit and fully cleanse your body. Acne is started when your liver gets weak, and when your liver becomes weak it fails to keep up with cleansing the body. So You're going to have to detox if you want to be healthy. Acne is also a sign of serious problems down the road if you don't detox soon. Detoxes are some what cheap to buy, and it may take a few years to totally cleanse your body. But in the long run it's SO worth it!p.s. Down below is a link to a detox kit that works great ;)
I had extremely bad acne once upon a time and my dermatologist put me on Accutane. It has a few not-so-great side effects, but once you take it regularly for about a year, your acne is almost completely gone for good. I have perfectly clear skin now and only have very minor breakouts during that particularly hormonal week of each month. My briother used it and he doesn't break out *ever*.
Use a dab of Clearasil treatment that has benzoyl peroxide (BP) after washing your face twice a day. BP is the only ingredient proven to kill acne bacteria that's in the pimple, so pimples shrink efficiently. Use a little oil-free moisturizer afterwards since BP can be drying to the surface of your skin.





Avoid touching your face or squeezing pimples. If you do, use a hydrogen peroxide on a cotton pad and dab on it to kill bacteria.





Drink at least 3 or 4 full glasses of water, preferable double, each day. This helps to flush and dilute the toxins in your system, including your skin.





I have actually used ProActive before. Unfortunately, it made my skin much worse than the way it was, so I was miserable for a month. I called up ProActive and asked for my money back. Of course it worked for many people and ProActive does have BP in their products, but I don't what it could have been that made my skin worse and stayed that way the whole time I was using it. Uh. I don't want to think about it anymore.





Good luck to you in whatever method you try. Just remember the universal way to take care of yourself is to drink lots of water. It becomes more than just hydration.
1)Workout for a min of 30mins(compulsory,improves blood circulation n cleanses from the inside)





2)regular timings for food: it improves the functioning of liver and eliminates the toxins...





3)Cleans the skin not more than 2times a day: with a normal soap ,dont use any products which dries up...drying up causes much worse conditions..





4)sleep for atleast 8 hrs:improves the skin conditions ad repairing system..





gud luck:)
I've heard from several of my friends that ProActive really helped get rid of their acne. (And I promise I don't work for them!) http://www.proactiv.com





I used to have really bad acne and it went away when I stopped drinking a quart of orange juice everyday. If I drink a lot of citrus (either OJ or lemonade) now my face breaks out again. As long as I stay off of it I don't get acne. I've found dairy also makes my skin break out.





If your doctor tells you to take the drug acutane, I would recommend you don't. It has side effects and didn't help me at all.
PROACTIV actually works really well. I know the commercial are a little cheesy but I've seen it work for many people I know personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment