Monday, April 26, 2010

Is this is a good way to treat my acne?

I have whiteheads around my nose, and I'm thinking about using these methods





- Rinse with hot water, apply lemon juice on acne, wait 10 minutes, rinse off with cold water. (do this for about 2 weeks)





- Apply honey to face and pat until sticky, leave in place for 5 minutes and rinse off.





I got that from a friend so idono if they're good :PIs this is a good way to treat my acne?
This should actually work, infact the lemon juice should work on its own, just make sure that when you wash off you get rid of all residues, best way is aftershave or perfum (alcohol based)Is this is a good way to treat my acne?
Whiteheads are difficult to remove by yourself and you shouldn't remove them yourself...it must be treated by a dermatologist. Your dermatologist will just prick those and give you a regimen to take home.





you can also use a keratolytic...tretinoin...but it's still best to visit your dermatologist

No comments:

Post a Comment