Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can Pyoben gel being used to Treat Feline acne on my cat s chin, turn his skin brown?

Pyoben Gel is a gel for cats, that contains benzoyl PeroxideCan Pyoben gel being used to Treat Feline acne on my cat s chin, turn his skin brown?
THE dish thing can be a cause but... My cat had acne for 6 months while we were in the process of moving and living in a rental till the place was finished so it could be stressed involved, you need to keep it clean mainly and keep cat from being stressed!! I wouldn't use that if you use anything I was OK'd to use a tiny tiny bit of neosporine to kill the germs but only a little after it was clean too much and it can make it soggy and it wont heal.. so clean it well with some cat shampoo and warm cloth rinse well!! GOOD LUCKCan Pyoben gel being used to Treat Feline acne on my cat s chin, turn his skin brown?
I dont know the answer to that. But let me ask, do you use a plastic food dish? If so, switch to metal or ceramic because that could be the problem.
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment