Monday, April 26, 2010

Are there any old remedies that can treat acne?

my skin is very fragile like i cant wear lotions with a fragant to them it breaks my skin i cant stay in the sun for more than five minutes i start to have outbreaks and like i can only drink one soda per week or my face will break...so please offer up any suggestions...Are there any old remedies that can treat acne?
There is this stuff called witch hazel. You can get it at any drug store. Its cheap, but works.Are there any old remedies that can treat acne?
I have 2 daughters 13 and 17, with acne...My oldest dtr has tried everything from pro active to antibiotics for 8mths to perscribed topical creams with not too much luck now my kids use clean and clear black head scrub (blue tube)
Mild soap and water, rinse with water and epson salts (dries oil). Try to do faithfully morning, noon and night.





I use baby bath soap, very mild.








Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment