Monday, April 26, 2010

Has anyone used Tazorac or/and Clindamycin to treat acne?

How did these prducts work for you.


about how long until you saw results?


did you break out worse when you started using them?





I am using these two products as well as a 10% benzoyl bar of soap on my back. I have awful acne on my back, and my dermatologist recomended i use these products. But I have started use and my break out is worse then ever.Has anyone used Tazorac or/and Clindamycin to treat acne?
I have used both. I still use the Clindamycin Pledgets sometimes. The products worked well. The Tazorac took about a month to see some decent change. Clindamycin the same thing. Initially the Tazorac may increase the Acne as it penetrates the skin and the acne that was in the process of surfacing sort of gets ';fast forwarded';, this will eventually go away once you regularly use Tazorac. Clindamycin works similarly. But, if you are noticing the acne getting worse it is due to the Tazorac more than likely. It should subside in a week or two. Be really careful with the Tazorac as applying too much may discolor or cause a superficial burn on the skin surface. You want to apply it sparingly so you have minimum skin surface side effects.


Continue the Benzoyl bar of soap. All that benzoyl peroxide does is disinfect and dry the acne out. Just try and be patient. I know it is hard and acne can be painful along with unpleasant. But, give the medications some time to take effect.


I hope this helped.Has anyone used Tazorac or/and Clindamycin to treat acne?
use tazorac...not bad....my doctor wanted me to use special stuff on my back and u know what...it didnt help...what did ...i spent 4 bucks at walmart on a back brush and everytime I shower I use it and since then my back looks MUCH better...

No comments:

Post a Comment