Monday, April 26, 2010

Does anyone have any good ways to treat acne??

get a good cleanser, toner %26amp; moisturizer for your skin type. you can use tea tree oil on your pimples, or neutrogena on the spot. drink alot of water! try to stay away from fried food. mask 2 times a week.


try using lemon juice on your face, it helps to curb my acne, i hardly even get pimples now!Does anyone have any good ways to treat acne??
I highly recommend making sure your doing the three steps. Which is cleanse, tone, and moisturize. It helps keep ur PH balance up, If ur PH balance is off, it'll cause u to break out. Also i would try using a medication like clearacil ultra. That stuff is stronger than proactiv. by more the double, because it contains 10% of bensoyll peroxide and poractiv only has 2%. Hope this helpedDoes anyone have any good ways to treat acne??
wash your face everyday (morning and night) with a cleanser than at night put a little toothpaste on it to dry out the pimples. drink lots of water and remember to stay away from the junkfood!
i heard that toothpaste will dry out a pimple.
YESSS!!


I have the best stuff..


Don't use PROactive


That stuff is fake and doesn't work


My friend uses it and hasn't helped her one bit.


So, she spent the night over at my house and tried out my facial wash..


It's called pHisoderm Clear Confidence (From Wal-Mart)


IT'S THE BEST!!


Almost all of her acne was gone the next day


And it took away the redness.


But I'll warn you though, you have to keep using it


Atleast once or twice a day or it'll make your skin oily


But if you have acne it'll start working right away.


And it makes you skin super soft and silky looking.


I have the kind where it's gelly and it's in a bottle where you can squirt into a hand cloth.


It's yellow lol


I've had it for almost... a year and a half and I'm just now below half a bottle.


It's some great stuff


I highly recommend it or I wouldn't be typing all of this out!
dermatologist
wash your face EVERYDAY in the morning when you get up and befor you go to bed.
OK, my face was so messed up when I tried Dermaline. It is a simple cream they sell in Spanish stores anywhere that is very good and smells good and is cheap too. So, check it out lots of times cheap things are better than expensive ones.
yep. ask your doctor about differen. it works. really good. it is perscription tho. and if you mix brown sugar and milk untill it forms a paste, put it on ur face and wash it off after 5 minutes
Hydrogen peroxide if dabbed on the affected area. To temporarily cover up acne, find a cover up and blend it in to your skin. I would recommend the brand Maybelline. It's cheap, very effective and doesn't use animal testing.
try neutrogena. i have bad acne and it seems to work. it's quite inexpensive to. over the counter treatments have the same acne medicine in it that proactive does, so dont spend the money buying that when you can buy something that gives you the same results, but is less expensive. make sure it has salycic acid in it and not benynoal perxoide (it drys up the skin to much)
I DO I DO. I also have acne, and seriously for quick treatments use the clearasal ultra, its expensive but it works get the scrub and the cream. It works. But ultimately it will stop working. So my BF's mom gave me this stuff called ZAP it, it's like proactive with the 3 steps and it works like no other. She said it was hard to get but if your desperate like I have been in the past look around for it. Search the net. I've never had anything work so good in my life! It stinks and it has a weird chemical name. But its so fantastic. But along with everyone else drink TONs-o-water. and Less junkfood.


(the pill helps too if thats avaliable)
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>
If it's not alot, try these kitchen remedies: http://www.beauty-tricks.com/beautyforum鈥?/a>
im still trying to figure it out myself. i tried proactive on and off and after a while your body basically becomes immune to it for lack of a better phrase. it simply stopped working for me it was a waste of money. i dont recommend it
At night, wash your face with a creamy facewash (I recommend Noxema. But it has a strong eucalyptus smell, be prepared) In the morning, use something that exfoliates (clean and Clear morning burst)


Also, if u grind up aspirin and add a drop of water, apply it 2 ur face and let it dry. Brush it off, and it dries up the acne.
This might sound simple but Proactive really works.
Check my website under skin-care where you can find a few articles I've wrote. There is stuff you can do that costs you nothing but can greatly help you with acne, I'm sure you already know what those are, but believe me it really works!





http://www.easynaturalyou.com/skin_care/鈥?/a>
the best way that i have found to treat acne is using a topical solution on those really painful zits like Clindamycin phosphate. this has really helped me. also, try washing your face AND chest and back with a light weight cleaser such as cetaphil because this is the time when your pores are open because of the heat and it is the best way to get out that oil from your body. also, make sure after you work out wash your face because it is very easy for pores to get clogged after you sweat. If nothing works for you, i have been taking a perscription tetracycline from my dermatologist and that helps A LOT

No comments:

Post a Comment