Monday, April 26, 2010

Can hand sanitizer be used on the face to treat acne?

OMG! NO! Hand sanatizer contains alcohol in it, it could dry your skin out and cause acne to spead. Try something that has benzol peroxide in it, a face wash (preferably).Can hand sanitizer be used on the face to treat acne?
Don't know this treatment until you try it! I have suffered from acne for over 30 years - tried it all. I began using Purell with Aloe 6 days ago and my face is completely clear - not even one blackhead and my face is so soft! Report Abuse
Can hand sanitizer be used on the face to treat acne?
Acutally everyone is wrong ';Yes'; it can be used for Acne treatment. ( Guys, I dont know about girls.)


It will work Excelent you will see a differnece within a few days.


It will burn I doit! directly after I shave so i dont break out!!!.





Works great it will burn. I doit all over body. Report Abuse

I wouldn't think so. If you are after something natural, try anything Tea tree based, or give Witchhazel a go. Both with clean pores and dry the skin.
No! The safest anti-acne chemical to use on the face is either benzyl peroxide or Salicylic acid.
nooo that wouldnt be such a good idea. im guessing you have quite oily skin if youre considering this...try the clearasil ultra range. the gel face wash and that little rapid treatment cream or sumtin. it works i bought both of them 3 days ago and like it ses on the box my skin is getting clearer. well none of my spots stick out anymore, they arent as big, theyre not sore any more, ther not as red...ther r jst some tiny red ones and now its better because my foundation looks great and covers the few spots that ther r up rele well cos ther flat. hope this helped..

No comments:

Post a Comment