Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I stop my acne or treat it?

I am 17 and all of my life I have had fairly clear skin and only breaking out when it was around my period, but now I have been getting a lot of acne, and I don't know why or what to do. I have recently switched to a different face cleanser just to try something different....should i switch back? I have also been exercising more, could that affect it? Is there anything that I can do with my diet (like foods to prevent breakouts)? Thanks!How can I stop my acne or treat it?
Good diet.


Avoid dairy(milk and milk products), red meat(includes beef, pork, lamb meat or anyother form of red meat)


No alcohol, no drugs, no smoking.


Eat fish and chicken in moderation, should be boiled though or roasted without oil.





Drink lukewarm water with one lemon squeezed in it on an empty stomach every morning.Dont eat / drink anything else for an hour.


An hour later eat apples (2-3). Wait for another 30-60 minutes and resume your day.


Avoid refined carbs (white bread, pizza, white super polished rice) though you can eat whole grain bread.


Eat more green leafy vegetables.


Eat apples, guavas, oranges or sweetlimes, more sources of zinc, vitamin C and fibre.


Drink 15-20 glasses of water everyday


Early to bed and early to rise. Good sleep of 8-9hours.


Dont sleep on your face, keep the hair off your face as well any time of day.


Working out may give chin acne, as sometimes it causes hormonal fluctuation. So exercise in moderation for example slow running or slow cycling or swimming is good something that wouldn't cause you to pant.


Good luck.How can I stop my acne or treat it?
Yes, switch back, if the outburst started when you switched cleansers. If the two events are unrelated, try a more medicated treatment like Proctiv. My friend uses that and it really does work.
Seventh child,


I could finally find a solution for this problem,read this blog before taking any action


http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment