Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What can I do to treat acne problems?

I am only 22 years old and I have pimples - an acne problem. I use pro-activ and it doesn't work... I don't know what to do to clear my face up!! I'm becoming depressed because I see all these beautiful people with nice clear skin.. What can I do to treat acne problems?
Try home remedies to treat your acne problems





鈥?Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice with 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples and wash it after 20 minutes with warm water. Repeat for two weeks,





鈥?Use aloe vera juice on the pimples morning and night for as long as necessary (perhaps five months or longer).





鈥?Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply on and around pimples.





鈥?Rub garlic on and around pimples.





鈥?Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of pimples.





For more info, check these sites:


http://www.nature-medicine.info/acne.htm鈥?/a>


http://www.homeremediesguide.com/a_natur鈥?/a>








What can I do to treat acne problems?
Hi,





I have product which i would like to reccomened, now i have tried everything in the UK and USA and no products on the market work, they all seem to give u more spots.. now the product is a chinese herbal liquid, the best thing is that its water based and not a cream so no grease and OK for sensitive skin and the herbal smell disapears after a few seconds. I have been using it for about 1 month and I havn't had a single spot since and scars from previous spots have nearly disapeared. the product is really good and i would recommend it to anyone, my mum say's my skin has gone so clear it looks like im using foundation (no im a guy and i dont do makeup). alot of people in my family and also my friends have started using it because for a guy whos face was one big spot and now so clear.. The product is called '101E' and can be found on ebay, well thats where i got it from... and i found it to be cheaper than some high street products that dont work..





kool ;)



What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





Hope this helps :-)
Have you gone to a dermatologist? Maybe an antibiotic like minicycline or something as strong as acutane. You need to go to a Dr. who is aggressive with acne. Otherwise you will end up with a topical cream that won't work in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment