Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What are some oral antibiotics that treat acne?

Tetracycline


Minocycline


Doxycycline


Clindamycin


Erythromycin- I have used this one both in pill form and topically via facial pads and it did nothing for me.What are some oral antibiotics that treat acne?
My dermatologist prescribed Benzamycin to me a few years ago. It was a pill that I took in the morning and a face cream that I put on at night. It seemed to really help me for a long time, but it did get kind of expensive because we did not have insurance at the time.What are some oral antibiotics that treat acne?
Accutain is a very common drug used for acne, there are many other antibiotics used for this but i don't know what they are. Accutain is a very strong drug that needs to be monitored by your doctor while on it. Many possible side effects. YOU MUST NOT GET PREGNANT WHILE ON THIS IT WILL CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS. If you follow directions it's good and it works.
rub beer on your face...
seriously????





antibiotics are to be taken a maximum of two weeks (15 capsules) or else you're body defense will increase and when the time you're sick or ill, medicines will not take effect anymore bcoz ur immunity to meds are high due to overuse of antibiotics...





iam a guy i know... but but but....


believe me.. let me suggest ';pills';... i dunno how gurls call them but its the hormone thing that when men took it, he's going to grow some boobs..lol. yeah that's it.. is safe and you wont get pregnant too.. lol





advanced merry christmas to you and your family
It's been years since I've had to deal with 'pizza face'. Several of my friends were prescribed tetracycline for more radical cases. I have no idea what they prescribe today, but a proper answer is definitely what the doctors are for.
Look for oral antibiotics that target the soft tissues like macrolides ex. Onzayt. But Diane(which is not an antibiotic but affects hormones) are also good when I had acne once. But the label has a breast cancer warning I think.
try tetracycline

No comments:

Post a Comment