Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The dr prescribed Ziana, 100 mg of minocycline, and Aqua Glycolic's toner to treat my acne. Does this work?

This is the first time I've gotten prescription medicine for my skin problems. I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar prescription.The dr prescribed Ziana, 100 mg of minocycline, and Aqua Glycolic's toner to treat my acne. Does this work?
I was recently prescribed the same thing from my doctor. Iv been on it for just about a month now and to be honest i thought it would of had made a better difference by now. I am about to go for a follow up visit in a week and am hopeing i get a prescription to a dermatologist. But dont let me word stop you from giving it a try, everyones skin reacts different. I hope it works for you, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment